Picture-perfect Colonial II model by Centex is ready for you to call home. Located in Potomac Green, a 55+ active adult community, this low maintenance residence has 2,570 sq. ft. of living space, a 2-car garage and great back patio for enjoying your morning coffee. Step inside to the main level with decorative crown molding, gorgeous Brazilian cherry flooring and an abundance of natural light. Entertaining will be easy in the open living and dining area with a wall full of windows that have custom plantation shutters and a gas fireplace for warming up on cool evenings. A powder room is conveniently located on this level for guests. Schedule a progressive dinner and make your favorite dish in this spacious eat-in kitchen. Top finishes like granite counters, ceramic tile backsplash and stainless appliances make it easy to spend time here. Invite friends to gather around the center island while you put finishing touches on things. Plenty of storage space can be found in the cherry cabinets and deep pantry. This layout provides a breakfast area with room for a table and chairs to enjoy a quick bite. The entry level primary suite with carpet and tray ceiling has a private en suite bathroom with dual sink, granite vanity and a large shower with bench. A large walk-in closet is ready to house all of your wardrobe items. The space continues on the upper level of the home. Follow the stairs up to the loft where you will find the perfect nook by a window for a desk or comfy chair to enjoy your favorite book. Two bedrooms with ceiling fans and a full bath on this level means plenty of room for guests. An additional den is ready to use as a library, craft space or whatever fits your needs. Storage is not an issue in this home with plenty of built-in spaces, closets and room for shelving in the 2-car garage. Enjoy dining al fresco on the paver patio with mature landscaping that creates a private space. A Sunsetter awning provides the shade you need on sunny days. Built-in sprinkler system and yard maintenance handled by the community means everything looks great! You will have plenty to do in this community with a clubhouse that houses an indoor pool, fitness facility, a ballroom that hosts many special events, an outdoor pool, tennis courts and so much more. Located in great proximity to dining and shopping at One Loudoun, and close to commuting avenues like Rt. 7, Rt. 28 and Dulles Airport you can explore all that Northern Virginia offers as well as hopping on a plane to see the world.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,570 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Loft, Media, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price