This beautiful Winchester 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath single family home is move-in ready, located in the sought-after Ashburn Farm Community! Easy access to route 7 & 28, Fairfax county pkwy, the toll road and Ashburn metro stop for commuting convenience. Enjoy an abundance of choices in restaurants and shopping. The main entry level consists of a formal living, dining, kitchen, family room with fireplace and powder room. The main entry has hardwood floors in the kitchen, living, dining, foyer, hallway and powder room. Enjoy the convenience of a screened-in porch and deck located off the family room great for entertaining or relaxing. The owner's suite has a spacious sitting area, large walk-in closet, and a remodeled OwnerÊ¼s bath with a separate soaking tub, dual vanity, marble flooring, mirrors, ample lighting, and custom blinds and the laundry room is conveniently located outside the master bedroom. The finished walk-up basement provides an excellent au-pair or guest quarter featuring - a full bath, large bedroom, spacious rec room, and storage room! Exterior has new siding, roof, and gutters. Enjoy a front porch that overlooks a manicured lawn and a multitude of flowering plants, shrubs and trees including 2 mature Fig trees on a .42 acre lot. Amenities Pools, tennis courts, community clubhouse(available for events), pavilion, basketball, baseball and fitness center. Other Recent Updates Full Half bath remodel on main level Bath remodel in basement 2021 Front door and family room slider 2022 Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & family room Siding, shutters, gutters, roof & downspouts2020. HVAC 2015 Newer Washer and dryer 2022 Masterbath remodel 2017 Custom blinds in FR, MBR and DR
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,532 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Baseball Field, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Bike Trail, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price