Introducing a breathtaking NEW CONSTRUCTION 3 level colonial, boasting 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, nestled in Aurora Estates. Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this home offers the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle. Experience the grandeur of this home as you step into the 2-story foyer that gracefully leads to the stunning open-concept living spaces. Revel in the elegant architectural details including high ceilings, crown molding, recessed lighting, and paneled walls. Entertain guests in the gourmet kitchen with its gleaming granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry, and large center island, while enjoying a sun-drenched breakfast area. Cozy up in the grand family room, complete with a fireplace, creating an ideal setting for relaxation. Retreat to the luxurious primary bedroom suite, featuring a tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, and a spa-like en-suite bath with dual sink vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower. Additionally, the upper level hosts 3 generous-sized bedrooms with walk-in closets. The walk-up lower level offers an expansive rec room, 5th bedroom, full bath, and abundant storage. Unwind in the large backyard that backs to trees, or head out to explore the plethora of nearby parks and activities, including Neabsco Boardwalk, Cloverdale Park, Marumsco Acre Lake Park, and Belmont Bay Harbor Marina. With an oversized 2-car garage, deep driveway, and ample visitor parking, parking is a breeze. Conveniently located near major commuter routes including I-95, Rt. 1, and Dale Blvd, with easy access to DC, Pentagon, shopping, dining, and entertainment options such as Potomac Mills, Mom's Organic Market, Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center, Alamo Drafthouse, and Smoketown Plaza. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this your dream home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
3,685 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
GEORGE M. HAMPTON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price